Thursday 29 March 2012

Sandbox pants





Sandbox pants... that's the name of the Oliver & S pattern which I finally got around to sewing for Patch. That pattern has been sitting in a pile for a few years. A great, easy pattern. Unlike photographing them finished. Not easy. I wasn't sure what size Patch would need, and just going by measurements can result in disastrously large trousers, so I made these as a test from a twenty year old sarong. I'm afraid these are the best photographs, those tiny checks just refused to be photographed...

And now I've made them I'm hoping that they're not too golf-like and that maybe Patch can even wear these - what do you think? I've already started cutting out the next pair, in a more subdued lightweight denim...

Another blurry photograph, with Patch in them this time




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment