Monday 23 April 2012

Another ssh...

Another make for Baby Jude













Loved this bandana style bib when Patch was a baby, and found a few patterns looking through some of my sewing books. Sadly they couldn't satisfy my but-I-want-to-sew-them-now feeling as all patterns needed enlarging on a photocopier, but then remembered a tutorial on a sweet blog. Thank you Mrs Biddle! Found at albertandthelion.blogspot.com for any of you who also have the need to sew these right now...

Oh, and fairly sure the Mummy of this baby doesn't read this (especially now she has a week old baby) but if you do happen to glance at this Sarah, please act surprised when these finally arrive in the post!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mrs Robinson, I can't tell you how chuffed I am that you used my bandana bib pattern, that it actually worked, and that you let me know about it. That is the most visited page on my blog but you're the first person to show me your spoils. And they look gorgeous. Hoorah! Mrs Biddle x

    ReplyDelete