Wednesday 9 May 2012

another baby bonnet...

This time using the baby bonnet pattern from Claire Montgomerie's easy baby knits. I followed the errata available on montyknits.blogspot.com which made a more rounded bonnet shape than the original pattern. Still not sure how to photograph a baby bonnet without a baby...





The red wool looks a little strange in the photo. It is rather bright, a true bright red, used for Albert's kit blankets. And I still have some left! The brown wool was left over from the moss stitch bonnet. This wasn't the most successful use-up-bits make as fairly near the end I ran out of the brown wool. Of course by then I had invested too much to simply unravel, so went and purchased more brown wool. For all of about ten rows. Look forward to seeing some baby in it this autumn...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment